From:
JUDY MOON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:10:11 -0700
There is a new ferret club being formed in Washington State.  We've chosen
the name Washington State Ferret Club.  Original huh?  Well, to start it is
open to everyone, owners, admirers, breeders.  Dues are $12.00 per year and
we are trying to put out a newsletter twice a year to start.  We do have
some people that are interested in working on the ferret rescue portion and
that is started already.  Any one interested in joining can reach me at

Thanks Judy  Moonsong Ferrets