From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 01:49:03 -0400
New items now listed on ebay including Ferret pens in assorted colors,
Ferret incense holders, Ferret Angel trinket/goodie tins.  You can view
them by looking under seller name Minkey98.  Here are a few for you to
view and you can get to the others by going to the Seller Information box
on the right of the auction and clicking on View Seller's Other Item's.
It will bring you the whole list of items up for auction.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697240370
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697244494
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697420374
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697421792
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697426960
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697443610
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3697418767

Thanks for looking.  Our sincere condolences to those of you who have
recently lost ferrets.  Our hearts go out to you.

Eleanor, Donald and the 10 fuzzies, missing Sarah