From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 17:41:03 EST
I know it's been a while, but I finally updated The Ferret Owner's
Manual.  It's on our Web Site at http://www.4lilpaws.org.  As before,
it may be copied for not-for-profit distribution, providing changes are
not made to the main document.  If shelters wish to add their names and
contact information at the end, that's fine, or if they wish to charge
their copy costs, also fine.

The manual is available in several versions: MS Word is probably the best
if you have the software.  It's also in HTML format.  There is an Adobe
version there, but I'll warn you, it's a very large file and will take a
long time to download if you don't have DSL or other broadband
connection.  We're working on this to see if we can't get the size of the
file down.

Dick B.