From:
Kristeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Mar 2009 06:56:41 -0500
I wanted to let everyone know that MetroFerret was able to collect
$2426.62 for Father Nature's Ferret rescue. With the promised matching
funds that is almost $3000 that will go to help rebuild the rescue!

Keith and Evelyn are working with builders and the township on
rebuilding their home and the shelter. There are parts of the rebuild
that insurance won't cover so the donations are greatly appreciated
and needed! There is storage available at their temporary home so if
you have items that you would like to donate (especially bedding)
please let me know or check out Father Nature's web site
http://www.fathernaturesferretrescue.com/wb/pages/rescue-donations.php
to see how you can get donations to them.

Amazingly, Father Natures is still "open for business" with the help of
volunteers and foster homes. Those of us in NJ are grateful that there
are still places for abandoned ferrets to go on their way to forever
homes. Please continue to keep Keith and Evelyn in your thoughts. They
have a long road ahead of them.

Kristeen Kohrs
President
Metropolitan NY/NJ Ferret Welfare Society
www.MetroFerret.com