From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2007 18:35:29 -0600
This is Susie Lee at The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary, Inc.

We just took in two more ferrets from a military-transfer family who
were really sad to have had to turn them over, but grateful that their
fur-friends were Not going to be killed (as they would have been at any
of the city or county-run shelters) . These two 'newest" fellows are
Thor Mighty Chocolate Ferret and Hamish DEW Blacknose Ferret; Thor is
totally in-love with our ferrets' soup and Hamish is a speedy little
super-dooker who is visibly growing by the day after only a few days
here.

When i got one of them, Hamish DEW Blacknose Ferret , to look up at me
for his Petfinder picture, i thought he smiled at me!

Then when i uploaded the picture into Petfinders, I saw it was true!
Hamish Dew Blacknose Ferret was actually smiling!

How is that for an end-of-a-year-beginning of a new year Good Omen!

may all your ferrets steal all the best goodies and save you some!
(picture here, on the pet list scroller associated with either Hamish
or his best-friend, Thor Mighty Choc. Ferret)

http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com