From:
Lisa Oestereich <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2014 19:11:50 +0000
Maybe I'm the last to know, but, Super Pet has discontinued production
of their Hi Bac litter pans. Now the only high back pans you can get
that aren't corner boxes are the Marshall's variety (which are smaller
than the Super Pet boxes).

http://www.superpetusa.com/product-list/hiback-litter-pan.htm

They are really the only boxes we use at the shelter (and for more
than a decade with my personal ferrets) and it's a shame that they've
stopped making them. If you feel the same way, give them a call or
shoot them an email and tell Super Pet how you feel about this
decision.

Phone Number:
1-800-954-3003

Or fill out their online contact form at:
http://www.superpetusa.com/about-us/contact-us/