From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 2014 00:13:33 -0500
This animal lady doesn't have to be labeled a hoarder, but rather
someone who tried to give animals a good home. I feel sorry for that
poor lady who had all of the pets. She started off doing a good thing,
and let her love for the animals get her over whelmed with too many
animals.

So, she does not have to be look at so cruelly and negatively. Her
heart was too big, and her ability to take care of them was too small.
I am glad that the ferret got a good home. She needed help on so many
levels, but I think she should be praised for trying.

Sincerely,