From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 07:13:53 -0700
Princess Pepper's OSOS Spring Raffle

It'z me agane.  Me been outside playin in thiz sunshine.  Ok, well had ta
come in cause me wanna reminde ya about that cool SOS Raffle.

Did ya know that thear are 3 prizey pakages?  Yeppers!  You have 3
chances to win!  Now is that cool or what?

http://sos-raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Dhats mi new word.  Cool.  Cause it getting warm here so everything else
is cool.  me wanna be in cool place.

So here is someime raly cool..... 1/2 the proceeds from dhis rafflie
thingie will go to Friends of Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter, Midland
City, AL.  http://fuzzyslave.tripod.com and the other 1/2 to SOS's
General Fund... Now is that nifty or what?  Dhem SOS peepole so smartie.

There are 3 prize packages....

Prize one gotz some bedding in it by Diane I.  Oh my, we gotz some of her
stuff an me likez a lot.  ya cantz see it ta well in da pickure but they
be nice and so comfie.  Oh and dheres a talkin' treat toy!  I never heard
treatz tatlk!  I gotta get me one of dhem!

Prize two gotz some new hammocks and sleepy sack things too!  Oh oh!
Made by Brenda!  She gotz nice stuff too!  And there's a certifcake to
talk to Kim Fox.  She tell ya what we be thinkin' about you.... oh wait,
not sure we want you to be able to do that!  If I getz da bath stuff I
hidin' it from mom cauze she been talkin' bout bath time for a little
while now!

Da third one is some cozy bedding!  Wow... that looks so soft.  Me want
ta too.  And it looks so springy.  yea, gotta try ta win all three
baskets again!  How me gonna do dhat?

oh oh I know... me buy tickets... you buy tickets and give to me right?
Come'on.  Me be really nice.  I even pose for picture... I getting better
at that.  I even learn ... see  here me beggin'
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=3895418&uid=421224

Tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00  (WHAT A STELE!)

Did ya know that spring is an important time of the year at shelters?
They gotz ta get ready for lots of kids comin' in.  So come on and letz
help diz shelter and SOS with other shelters.

Go to da site thingie for all dhat info on how ta getz dhem dhere
ticketis.  Paypal or snail male.

U all R da bestest!

Luvz and Hugz,
Princess Pepper