From:
Danielle Dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 2003 14:28:52 +1000
Hi Everyone,

My boyfriend brought himself another dog yesterday and was talking about
breeding from him.  I stepped in and said, 'no new dogs, until we get
another ferret.' He enquired as to when I could get another one and was
a bit surprised to hear that you can only get ferrets over here during
the summer.

So his next thought.............'You're always on that FML way don't you
get one from there............'

Now that's got me thinking.  I don't know if I would want to ship a
ferret that far, what with needing food and water so often and it might
scare them a whole lot, but I was curious as to whether people do ship
ferrets overseas??  Is it a common practice??

We don't have huge ferret shows or anything like that over here and was
curious as to whether there is even a market for ferrets from overseas.

Wondering in Australia.............

Danni & Ollie

"Mummy, mummy I wantta fly in the sky!!" - "Ollie!  Get off my
bookshelf!"