From:
Katharine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Jun 2005 08:00:17 -0400
Could you give us an overview of the book, such as how it is different
(and/or better) from all of the other ferret care books that I have, such
as Kim Shilling's Ferrets for Dummies, or Mary Shefferman's The Ferret,
both highly respected authorities/authors in the ferret community.  I
have numerous other ferret care books but many are pretty old.  Also,
it's my understanding that a second edition of FFD is coming out (true?).

Look forward to hearing what new and different advice you have to offer,
before making a purchase.

Katharine
http://community.webshots.com/user/katharine524