Date:
Sun, 30 Jul 2000 16:40:33 -0400
I'm sorry, I don't recall the original, but just heard talking about Bruces
breeding ferrets..  I'm sorry, can someone fill me in?  I don't see how I
could have missed it, but I've been having trouble with my email recently,
and can only presume I must have lost that issue!  But just what I've read
from the replies, I'm shocked.  Someones released Bruces ferrets??  I've
been there, and although I must agree that I don't like the idea of ferrets
(or any other animal, the same is done for cats, etc, I knew a cat breeder)
being in small cages, I was impressed with the way they were kept..  Clean,
they had fresh air, and they were certainly healthy, happy ferrets!  Even
if they had been in appauling conditions, certainly it would have made more
sense to actually *take*

the ferrets, and look after them, rather than releasing them... I must say,
I doubt very much if his ferrets will be better off, and I only hope he
gets them back..

- Reet