From:
Robert jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 May 1997 17:16:35 -0400
[Moderator's note: This is a transcript of a few lines of conversation from
a chat server.  This is the only Kodo update anyone posted to the FML or to
the Kodo list (see below) today.  Times are really EDT (GMT -0400) in spite
of what they say.  BIG]

Margie: . . . . Fri, May 23, 4:57PM MST (-0700 GMT)
Everyone ready and waiting for the newest news...Bob actually did call
tonight.

BIG: . . . . Fri, May 23, 4:58PM MST (-0700 GMT)
Even lurkers come out when margie speaks.

Margie: . . . . Fri, May 23, 4:59PM MST (-0700 GMT)
Hi BIG, Bob just called. The case is continued until tuesday.

Margie: . . . . Fri, May 23, 5:00PM MST (-0700 GMT)
The vet did get to see Kodo.  He is alive, cage crazed, and healthy Kodo has
his own 3 tier cage, blankies, food and water bottle.  The vet was able to
put him on a leash to let him run.  He is in a separate room away from all
the dogs and cats.

The state's witnesses have perjured themselves.  Our attorney is taking care
of that.  San Ganee, our attorney, was able to get the Chief of Michigan
Public Health, to state that her (the states policy) is to kill and test all
ferrets regardless of circumstances.

Closing arguments to be presented Tuesday.  Oh, yes after yesterday,
mornings outburst by a Kodo supporter (me)against Animal Control Officer
Karen Burns, there is a bench warrant for anyone who disrupts the court.
(even though mine was done after it adjourned) Ann/Rose NO the warrant does
not specifically state me by name as Bob led me to believe.