From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 08:47:01 EDT
I saw there were some questions on testing ferrets for deafness... If you
would like more information please visit my site...much of it has been
restored.  All of the deaf information is intact as was.

As far as Modern Ferret, I hope Eric gets well and I hope that the magazine
is able to survive all this.  I am willing to wait...especially since
Rocky and Sean are to be cover on a future issue.  Thank you to all of
the supportive emails concerning Mary's post.  :) I also appreciate hearing
other opinions also... feelings will not be solved staying silent.

Wolfy
Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on deafness and ferrets:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/deaf.html