Date:
Tue, 6 May 2003 08:38:49 -0400
Okay, I have my own theories on this but am wondering what other ones
are out there.  I have seen it and finally just have to ask.  What is
all this butt sniffing about.  I figured it was because 2 of the ones
are new, that I can understand.  But I have seen my other 2 do it while
fighting, especially the girl.  When play fighting she seems to go to
the butt and weather she is smelling, licking or biting I honestly can
not tell, the move so fast sometimes :o).

My little girl does this to the new little girl.  She is really
persistent about having her nose shoved in Gracie's butt!!  But I do
see the males sniff a bit but not as much as Whiskey does.

Is this a bad or good thing?  I Myself can not see any good in it but
with ferrets who knows!  LOL

Thanks for anyone's input.

Donna, Harley, Whiskey, Gracie & Ozzy