From:
Brad Falk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Sep 1997 15:45:34 -0400
If your ferrets like TF and you are still a bit put off at the high price,
let me share the cheapest source for Totally Ferret that I have found: The
JEFFERS PET CATALOG, a huge Missouri-based mail order company.

They cater to all kinds of pets and their catalog includes a special ferrets
section.  Their TF prices are as follows:

5lbs  $ 13.25
15lbs $ 39.40
30lbs $ 68.55

This is about 20% cheaper than the prices you get directly from the
manufacturer and much cheaper than any pet store prices I'm aware of.  In
fact all their ferret products (incl.  hammocks, high backed boxes, toys,
shampoo, linatone, NutriCal, leashes, carriers, cages etc.) are 20-50%
cheaper than identical or similar products in other catalogs (eg.  Ferret
Outfitters) and any pet store I've been to, even if you figure in the
shipping charges (ca. $5).

To order or to get a catalog call 1-800-JEFFERS (6:30am-10:30pm Central)

24-hour fax: 417.256.1550

Their address: Jeffers
               P.O. Box 948
               West Plains, MO 65775-0948

They also have walk-in hours for those who live in the area, but I don't
know their address, so call them up.

This is also a great catalog for any other pet products you need to buy -
definitely take a look at their prices before you go or buy anywhere else.

We now buy all our ferret supplies from Jeffers and I only wish I'd
discovered them sooner.

If anyone knows of a source who can beat Jeffers' prices, please let me
know..

Claudia
w/ Pixel & Benito
in Los Angeles