From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 19:55:30 -0400
First of all I am way behind in posts and I usually send personal
condolences out but there is no way I can and still get caught up so my
prayers are with those who have lost fuzzies..and for those of you I have
sent viruses to I am sorry and that wont happen again as my computer just
spent several days in the shop getting things added and deleted......and
just from looking over the topics it looks like way to many ferrets have
gone to the bridge.

I also wanted to say I am sorry that I cannot make the forum at the falls
this weekend.  I have personal responsibilities I need to address as well
as I had a very close call with a fuzzbutt this week and even tho I
totally have faith in my daughter ferret sitting I am afraid she would
become upset in the case of an emergency and not know what to do.  I know
the 35 dollar registration feee will be put to good use.  Fro is fine now
but got a respiratory infection and also had a low blood sugar.  It was a
close call because she is older and sleeps alot anyhow so her condition
didnt get noticed as fast as it should have but thank God my vet took her
right in and she rallied in a very short length of time...

love and dooks and prayers to all...

Marla and the gang