From:
Cheryl Cato <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 1997 14:27:26 -0500
For the nutrition experts out there: Following is the label comparison
between two products.  Can anyone advise as to which would be preferred?  I
use the Linatone now for the usual stuff, but I dilute it 4:1 with Olive
oil.  Should I switch to the Furo-Tone, and if so - should I continue to
dilute?

Linatone
---------                               Minimum/tsp
Linoleic Acid (from Soybean Oil)        2,200 mg
Linolenic Acid (from Soybean Oil)         300 mg
Vitamin A                               1,500 IU
Vitamin D3                                120 IU
Vitamin E                                 1.5 IU
Inositol (from Lecithin)                  1.0 mg

Ingredients: Soybean Oil, Oleic Acid, Lecithin, Polyethylene Glycol 400
Monostearate, Annatto, Vitamin E (dl-Alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin A Palmitate,
Polysorbate 80, Anise Oil, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Dimethicone

price/ounce:  $1.32

Furo-Tone
---------                               Minimum/tsp
Oleic Acid                              1,400 mg
Limoleic Acid                             990 mg
Linolenic Acid                            1.5 mg
Palmitoleic Acid                        2,150 mg
Choline                                   2.4 mg
Inositol                                  2.4 mg
Vitamin B6                                0.3 mg
Vitamin A                                 931 IU
Vitamin D3                                 93 IU
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acetate)     13 IU
Biotin                                     13 mcg

Ingredients: Cold pressed Canola Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Cold pressed Wheat Germ
Oil, Cold pressed Sunflower Oil, Shark Liver Oil, Lecithin, Vitamin B6,
Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl), Biotin, Methyl
Paraben, Propyl Paraben

price/ounce: $0.94

Thanks for your help.

Cheryl and the Wrecking Crew
- Ferris, Binky, Prissy, Wizard, Oliver, BarnKitty, Isis, Punkin