From:
DJTuvell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 1998 03:11:30 -0400
I know there are plenty of shoe-chewers out there (not you, your ferret!),
but I'm telling you- every leather pair of shoes I own has ferret tooth
marks on the toe of the shoe!  Every one! *sigh*- I guess that's one of
the marks of being a ferret person!

I have got to put in my two cents about the comments regarding Dr. Kemmerer.
First, I find it pretty offensive that people who do not know Dr. K and
whose ferrets have never seen her would give credit to some rumored
statement and criticize her automatically.  What business do you have??
(No pun intented. :))  Dr. K is an outstanding veterinarian, imho, and I
trust her judgement on my ferrets' health, always.  I have no question that
she always acts in the best interest of ferrets.  --I am not intending to
flame anyone here, but I will say that I am angry about this.-- By the way,
I thought we *weren't* going to get into a debate about declawing....?

One last thing; thanks to everyone who has written to me about living in a
ferret-free place.  I appreciate your advice!

Happy Ferreting!
--Rachelle Tuvell, & David
-Merlin ("I like Dr. K but I sure don't like gettin' shots!  And whose idea
 was this stinkin' diet??")
-McKyle ("Hey, pass the loafers this way!")