From:
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2003 00:58:00 -0400
Hey my friends!  I have some sad news and a lot of happy news too!
I'll start with the sad stuff.  My dear friend Ronnie has just lost her
Lunessa.  She is now a bright star, up here with me.  She wants me to
tell her mommie that she is fine and had to go that day and didn't want
her mommie to worry.  She knows she left you suddenly but says she was
called and had to go just at that moment.  She says she loves you and
knows she had the best mommie ever.  She also wants me to tell you she
did not feel any pain.

Grandma walked this week!!!!  She walked about 8 feet with the help of a
walker.  i couldn't be happier for her!  she is such a fighter!  when she
visited the doc on Thursday, he asked mommie exactly WHAT she was doing
to grandma to make her feel so good!  The doc was puzzled considering he
gave grandma only 2 weeks to live way back in September lol!  Gran says
IF Romeo can walk on a broken leg, she can walk too....BUT, i say grandma
is the way she is just as i was the way i was.  two fighters......who
loved raisins!  NO WONDER we were such good friends lol!

Speaking of Romeo, his and Juliet's new mommie is coming to pick them up
this weekend!  Romeo had his pin removed from his leg on Wednesday (thank
you auntie Olympia for taking him) and he's all SET!  He's war dancing
and the doc says he's FINALLY allowed to be a regular ferret and climb if
he wants to!  (he LOVES to climb!) Gran will be sad to see Romeo go.  She
just loved sharing her pudding cups with him.  she made mommie promise to
find another fert she can spoil!

mommie fell and hurt her tailbone so she'll probably have to be at the
pet show in a wheelchair this weekend lol!  i bet she'll have fun sopping
up all the extra attention and auntie Olympia said she may even get more
donations if she looks that pathetic!!!  mommie's looking forward to
seeing Druid at the show, she misses him.  Auntie Paige keeps accusing
her of kissing abuse....well, i know 1st hand mommie would NEVER abuse
a ferret that way.....(that's what you wanted me to say, right mommie?)

Auntie Reanee and some of mommie's friends are taking her to the wine
show after the pet show and auntie Reanee has promised to wheel mommie
around (NO wheelies PLEASE!)

mommie wanted me to ask you all 2 things.  1st, does ANYONE have a copy
of the January 2003 issue of Ferrets?  Mom REALLY wants a color copy of
the front page.  Mandrake is on the cover and mom would like it as a
keepsake.

2nd, does ANYONE have a copy of the FML calendar 2002?  Mommie would
really like a copy of my month as a keepsake.  she really wished she
could have got a copy at the Ferrets 2002 conference but it never
happened and she'd like to have a copy of my month in color if possible.

All for now. Hope EVERYONE has a SUPER week!
Love, Harley "Bug"