Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:07:07 -0400
I'm wondering if people in Toronto/GTA can give me recommendations on
various vets.  I know the fast webpage lists a few, but I'd like to hear
what people have to say about the different clinics.  I'm interesteed in
knowing about the emergency clinics as well, if anyone has any
experience.  my ferrets have gone through/is going through adrenal,
lymphoma, renal failure, hemolytic anemia.... please tell me if the
vet(s) is(are) willing to learn and explain things, as I tend to ask
lots of questions.

my ferrets and I thank you for your input!

// Selina, Sprite, Sand, Bear, Dart & Clef
// in spirit - Birch, Dief & Storm
// http://www.cgl.uwaterloo.ca/~ssiu