Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 20:55:12 EDT
If any of you work in a pet shop or have a good relationship with one - be
sure to see if you can get a copy of Erika Matulich's article from the Pet
Product News July 1998 issue on Benificial Bonding.  She wrote a GREAT
article on pet shops and the ferrets they sell - and I want to thank her
(are you on the FML?  - if not, Trish please forward) for a piece of
information that should be copied and mailed to EVERY pet shop that sells
ferrets.  She even has a list of top ten complaints ferret owners have
against pet shops - number one being kits are sold too young!  I am going
to correct number 6 on the list - ferrets need distemper shots every 3-4
weeks, not every two weeks.  The more correct schedule is 6, 10 and 14
weeks.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

If you can't get a copy, and want one, STAR* will make copies (in B&W) and
send you one for a SASE.  Mail to:
Pet shop Article
C/O STAR* Ferrets
PO Box 1714