From:
donna sparks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 14:19:31 -0700
my thanks to all who sent me ideas and advice on our Augie who quite
suddenly would not eat.  She's back to 'normal' as of late yesterday, with
a bit of suspicion of her old food vs that gooey, goody AD, so we will mix
them for a while.  While the cause is still a mystery, your notes have
given us a number of things to follow up with out great vet on to prevent a
reoccurrence.  Here begins ferret lifetime #17 for this old girl.  She
wouldn't want to be stood up by Warp and Fraggle.

Also i would like to put in a plug for the ARCHIVES-- they are there even
when your fellow FMLers sleep (or when your ##$%^@$ e-mail system decides
to fly south for half a day).  And while of course we are all becoming more
and more brilliant about our ferrets as time passes, ideas from 1998 on,
say, how to clean ferret teeth just may still be helpful today.

Donna