From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Oct 1996 17:43:43 -0500
To: Jim King and Sue Hall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Say a prayer for poor Lucy
We all folded our little paws and hung our heads while mama did the talking.
We sure are hoping she'll be all better soon.

To: Bryan Hall
We all were saddened by the thought that you were planning on giving away
your new found Fert.  We all know that he started his life out in a very bad
situation and now has a loving home.  Give yourself credit for trying to be
a friend in need for him.  He's just so scared that he'll get treated mean
again.  That's all he's ever known, especially by a man.  That could be the
whole problem.  He sees all men as his enemy.  We've read many things you
have written and we know deep down inside you somewhere beats a heart of
gold or you wouldn't even have given this new little guy a chance.  You knew
when you took him that he was from a very bad situation.  Won't you please
reconsider and give him a few more chances?  We had a little one that was a
bad biter but with a lot of understanding and patience and time-out times,
she learned to be a great little girl.  We'll pray for you too so you'll
make the right decision, ok?

To: Mustang Charlie <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Getting even with the CA F&G
What a great idea!  Let's get some phoney ads.  Even 'BIG' had a good
one...get an address for the F&G people...I wonder how we can do that
besides sit at their office and follow them home...haha and then post the
ad.  What a great thought.  I can see the headlines now (after we cause them
undo stress and woe)....FISH & GAME dept.  employees sent to hospital with
nervous breakdowns!  Total station now un-maned!  Oh gosh!  What a concept!

Cheers, chuckles and a howl from the crew.....
Rascal, Brandy, Pogo, May-wee, Lobo and their mama too!