From:
Silver Eagle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:30:26 -0400
Hi folks

I just want to send off a quick note about Moxy.  I gave my vet the
printout about Lupron, written by Dr. Weiss and she actually read it.  I
also showed her the e-mail that Wendi and Stinki sent to me that included
Dr. Taylor's phone number.  Thanks Wendi.  Dr. Taylor is in Guelph, ontario
and we have an appointment to see him on Thursday.  That's tomorrow.

I most humbly request your prayers and thoughts for our Moxy girl. I'm am
hoping she will be able to start Lupron shots.

I'll post again tomorrow to let you all know how the appointment went. It's
a 2 hour drive and I haven't told Moxy yet. I don't want to worry her. I'm
sure as soon as she gets into the car, she will know without me telling her
that she is going for yet another visit to the vet.She is one smart little
fart..er fert! (G)

Sally St. Germain and her 10 "Little Saints."
Hi.....my name is Sally.....I am a ferret-a-holic!!!!!