From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1998 21:17:12 -0500
Thank you, Chris Berry, for your gift towards the bills at one of the
shelter's vets!!

And thank you to all of you who have sent a dollar to a shelter or have
sent care packages of items on the shelters' wish lists!!

And thank you to everyone who has purchased a coloring book!!

And thank you to everyone who gave so generously at the FML 10th
Anniversary gathering!!

My heart is genuinely full of thanks that you all have heard the need of
these wonderful, wonderful people who give so much to unwanted ferrets,
often at great financial and personal cost to themselves.  I have tried
not to feel too disappointed by the lack of response to the FML Shelter
Update, but this time I am not at all disappointed, I am thrilled.

You're the best.