From:
Bob & Lynn & The 6 Pack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 18:31:15 -0400
Please join us in wishing our Taz and Sharkie a Happy 1st birthday.  They
are now 1 and have been a blessing in our lives.  What kind of cake can I
make that they can eat?  If you have suggestions on how to make a "ferret"
cake please email me at [log in to unmask] as we are having a little party
for us and the ferts on Saturday.

I even made each of them party hats out of cooler cone cups, I just cut
them down and put a rubber band thru for them to stay on, but making sure
it's not to tight.  We are so excited about this and want to make it a
special day for Taz & Sharkie.

Jack and Jill will be here one year in Nov (we don't know their true age
as we rescued them and the shelter didn't know) so that will be their
birthdate, and Bootz and Daisy were born in January.  Sharkie is just my
little girl and I just love her so much.  I love all 6 of them, but
Sharkie and I are close, she is my girl and I love her.

I have people asking me all the time how I can love a ferret, these are
people who come up to us when we are out walking our babies on their
leash.  It's very easy, they are lovable and they give un-conditional love
in return, something I wouldn't trade for anything.  Some lady told me
she still thought they were rats, I just shook my head because I tried
explaining to her exactly what a ferret was but she didn't want to listen
to me as she had her mind set on her own thoughts of what they are.

Again, please join us in wishing our Taz & Sharkie a Happy 1st birthday
(they are actually 1 year old now) and if any of you have any receipes for
a ferret edible cake please email me so I can make them their own cake.

Thank you in advance and I hope all of you are doing well as your
fuzzies are.

Lynn & Bob, Taz, Sharkie, Jack, Jill, Bootz, Daisy Lou