From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:05:59 -0500
This is Wonderful! We just got the word, yesterday...The television
show "Animal Rescue" on CBS stations, Sundays, said they will feature
a tv article about us!,

The Ferret & Dove Sanctuary!, Set your tv recorders for Animal Rescue
on October 12th, 2008! Alright, maybe it's a smidgeroonie-noonie early
to make this announcement, but we're all Sooo excited about this, this
is a world-wide-shown program and they have many great animal rescue
stories.

Check all your local listings for what time this show is on...on the
Gulf Coast, they've got it on at 3:30 a.m., just when Wes gets up to
start cleaning cages for the day! (yes, Every day!), so we've been
making appeals to our local area Gulf Coast ferret folks to ask the
CBS station to please air "Animal Rescue" at a better or more easily
watchable time. WE wanna SEE the FERRETS!

http://www.myspace.com/ferretanddove
http://ferretanddovesanctuary.petfinder.com