Date:
Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:46:28 -0800
Hi all
Things here have been going well other than da new arrivals.  Everything is
kinda status quo.

A little boy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Lucky.  I showed him
around.  He waz interested in da Fruit Bar.  Then he said he waz going over
to da Wrestling Matches and whip a couple of ferrets.  He went over there
and he was not to bad.  He did win a few but he lost some to but he seemed
to have a lot o fun at it.  He said to tell hiz mommy dat he doesn't hurt
anymore and dat he luvs her and sends a whole bunch of kisses.

Another little boy came in later.  He said hiz name waz Spawn.  I gave him
da tour as well.  He went over to da Ferretone Flood and waz going to do
some surfing and drink lots of ferrtone.  He said he waz then going to Dirt
Mountain and dig to hiz hearts content.  He said he waz going to dig lots
of holes and tunnels and maybe dig himself a large den to rest and hide in.
He said to tell his mommy dat he luvs her bunches and to send lots of hugs.

I think I am going to take a nap.  Gotto go.

By BYE
Sandee