From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jul 2006 10:40:19 EDT
Just a friendly reminder to everyone that our August 12th Show is coming
up........

August 12th at the Silver Lake Nature Center in Bristol, PA.  We are
holding an All Speciality Show and Judge's Training Seminar.

This show is perfect for the first time show goer and for the seasoned
show goer.  Our shows are easy going and friendly.  We have an excellent
judge's training program for those who might be interested in learning
how to judge.  You must be 18 or older in order to judge, however, we
do have a youth program for kids over 10 years of age who would like to
steward (assist the judges).   We also have a programs for kids to help
us judge fun events and even handing out ribbons and trophies.

So if you want to know what happens behind the table and how our judging
is completed, then this is the ideal show for you.   So come down to our
show with your family, friends and fuzzy ones.

Visit our website for more information at
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/august12thshow.htm

Please note we are taking entries at the door the day of the show.

Permission to cross post granted.