From:
Bridgette Eshelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Dec 2003 08:20:26 -0500
I was just wondering if there were ferret parents that lived in the
Tampa Bay FL area or within an hour's drive such as Bradenton, Orlando,
Brooksville and naturally St Pete and Clearwater.  I live near Busch
Gardens theme park and have been wanting to make connections, future
friendships with fellow ferret parents so that we could possibly trade
ferretsitting favors after building trust with one another.  I have one
set of friends that live close enough by, but I do not want to always be
a burden and pester them if I want to go camping for a day or two!  I
figure the more options the better!

I have three ferrets, two of which now are special needs and need to
take their daily medication for Insulinoma.  This is why I am looking
for other ferret parents instead of my non ferret friends as sitters
since ferret parents know how these critters work and what to look for
if something is wrong.  Please e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you!
Bridgette