From:
Susan Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2000 19:04:47 +0000
We occasionally pick up some of the *trash mags*... (just for amusement
factors when bored.  No we don't believe the crap)... anyways.. last night
I couldn't sleep and went over to the c-store and picked up something to
drink and a couple of the mags.

In this weeks issue of *The Sun* is a wonderfully hilarious story about a
ferret!  It seems "Frankie the Ferret" is the pet of a woman who owns a
hotel and lives there with her.  After receiving numerous complaints from
hotel guests about stolen cell phones, they check into it.  Eventually
finding Frankies stash of almost a dozen cell phones.

The article is actually pretty cute and charming and doesn't bash ferrets
at all and the pictures are just adorable.