From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 17:54:06 -0500
OHIO FERRET EXPO & SHELTER AWARENESS DAY

For anyone interested, there will be a Ferret Expo in Niles, Ohio on Sat.
Feb. 21, 1998.  It will be held at the PetSmart Store at 5812 Rt. 422...
Youngstown-Warren Rd., Niles, Ohio between 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM.  Their
phone number is 1-330-544-1499.  This is N.E.  Ohio near the Western PA.
border.

Michelle Horn will be bringing her ferrets, shelter ferrets and giving out
lots of helpful advice and information to any that would be interested in
seeing her ferrets and hearing about her shelter. Anyone that is interested
may reach her at 1-330-399-3133. If you have information about your shelter
or ferret programs or newsletters to be passed out, she will gladly do
this. The information has to reach her by Friday, Feb. 20. The address is
2046 N. Park Road, Warren, Ohio  44483. We apologize for the late notice.

You may also e-mail me with anything you may want her to pass along to
others to help educate about ferrets or membership information, etc. We are
both really looking forward to showing off these adorable fuzzies!
Karen S.  [log in to unmask]