From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:05:28 -0500
Hey everyone--

We all hope that you all have the best Thanksgiving ever! The new kid
Dark Star is doing a -ok. Thankfully Charlie Chuckles & Hidee Ho allow
her to play in their group so we all get lots and lots of playtime
twice each say! Mom is sure happy about that!

The only thing I would otherwise like to be thankful for is if she and
Blossom would please give up n bone treats... then I could have more...
that would indee3d make me a Thankful ferret! Momma says I sure am
spoiled-- she says she can remember when I was thin and not eating and
needed surgery-- I have forgotten all about that and am putting as much
winter weight on as I can. Just don't call me a turkey-- at east not
until the beginning of the year-- I sure would not want to give the
folks any ideas!

Happy Happy Day !

We all send you the best wishes for the Holiday Season,

Elric FerretWise