Date:
Sun, 30 Apr 2000 09:25:20 -0400
Warpie is much improved and very happy to get rid of her catheter.  This
morning she kept holding up her arm and showing it to us.  "FIX this!"
She has a very mild infection but otherwise is fine, in fact, excellent for
a post-op ferret.  Hopefully this surgery will have bought her a good bit
of pleasurable time afterward.  She's eating a good bit of homemade soup
(small and frequent portions( and her crunchies, too.

Steve had five hours of sleep and I had four so going to rpint out the FML
and lie down.  Hoping it slows me down enough to sleep.  Have already made
a LOT of corrections to this text even though it's short so I really,
really need sleep...

Hoping her intestine continues to hold it's own despite the thin tissues
form the autoimmune thing and that the pathology comes out well.  She's
such a sweet little thing and still only young-old.