From:
Ferrets at Heart -- Ask A Ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2011 20:24:55 -0400
October 1 marks the end of Ferrets at Heart's Adrenal Disaster raffle,
raising funds for an adrenal tumor surgery for Winter and adrenal tumor
medication implants (deslorelin) for Rhys, Codo, Holly, and Templeton.
You can find the list of seven prize packages and info on how to buy
tickets at the long link below. If it does not work, just go to our
homepage at http://ferretsatheart.com/ and click on the raffle from
there.

<http://ferretsatheart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=70&Itemid=84>

We have great sponsors for this fundraiser from all across the USA.
They've donated signed ferret art prints, ferret greeting cards, a
ferret mouse pad, a ferret calendar, a ferret tote bag, ferret treats
(Cheweasels), and we put in our own hand-crafted ferret bedding, of
course. Ferretown.com has added to the 7th prize package, so go see
the newest donation!

If you are not a fan of raffles, please consider donating through
PayPal. If the word "raffle" is mentioned in any message sent to us
from you using PayPal, they'll close our account, because PayPal
doesn't allow any type of raffle to be run using its payment system
(For those of you that weren't already aware of that PayPal rule).
"Donations" via PayPal to Ferrets at Heart are always accepted.
Consider putting our link on FaceBook or Twitter.

You can also purchase our hand-crafted fashionable ferret bedding from
our webstore. Stock up for Christmas or for the Ferret Giving Tree.
There, you'll find traditional hammocks along with unique designs that
are exclusive to Ferrets at Heart (Mom is a genius!). Pay via PayPal,
or contact us by email to send your order in the mail. International
orders welcome, but you must email us directly with your request.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. Ferrets at Heart is
working diligently to serve the ferrets in north-central Ohio. Our
main need at this time is funds for the above-mentioned vet care; we
currently have enough food and basic supplies to see us through until
Ferret Giving Tree season.

With respect,

Lori of Ferrets at Heart
Huron, Ohio