From:
Marguerite Rauenzahn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:04:22 +0000
We just listed some great auctions again on ebay.  These are for Custom
Made Greeting Cards.  We listed for the following holidays which are
coming up fast......so don't miss out!  Valentine's Day, Easter,
Birthdays, and New Arrivals.  Oh also, thanks for taking care of me cards
for your ferret sitter.  All can be customized with a saying of your
choice or your signature.  All proceeds benefit our TinyPrints Ferret
Rescue Medical Fund.  Thanks guys for looking!  We very much appreciate
all your support!

http://stores.ebay.com/id=81681666&ssPageName=L2

Marguerite and the TinyPrints Ferret Crew