From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 19:21:47 -0400
You were not the only one having a hard time finding out about the new
vaccine.  It took me 3 different phone calls, but I finally had a phone
rep contact the technical services vet to find out what is going on.  The
vaccine is USDA approved.  They are currently contacting each state to
get each states approval to sell the vaccine.  They expect the vaccine to
be ready to go the week of Sept 10th!  They plan on advertising this new
distemper vaccine in several of the vet magazines.  No letter writing
needed, but you might want to contact them again in Sept about exact
release date (and about advertising it in Modern Ferret magazine).

Hope that helps,
Jerry Murray, DVM