From:
Lorie Whitworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 1996 20:40:19 -0400
First thankyou to everyone who responded to my problems with my son's ferret
Jim, Molly and Smokey.  Jim is improving slowly and Smokey will be having
more dental work.  Saturday my grandmother who lives in Crozet, Virginia
spotted several ferrets at the SPCA on Rio Drive in Charlottesville,
Virginia.  I live in Wake Forest,N.C.  and have no way of checking on them.
My grandmother called to check on us after the hurricane and mention them
because it seemed unusual to her that they would keep ferrets there.  (she
went there looking for my uncle's dog that got lost in the storm).  She said
thay were pretty small, light in color with red eyes but couldn't tell if
there were 3 or 4 of them.  If someone in that area might be able to check
on them I don't know if a shelter is in that area.  Again thankyou for all
the support I received, there are a lot of big hearts on the FML.

Lorie Whitworth