From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 16:36:43 EST
Wow, this show is coming up fast!  We are holding a two day event which
means a Saturday Show and a Sunday Show, which has been a hit thus far
for those who could not previously attend because it was on Saturday.
As always we are looking for people who would like to sponsor, place an
advertisement, donate items, become a vendor at our show, and stewards.
Just to let you all know that as part of this already special weekend,
if you sponsor, the price would be for not just one but two rings.  So
it's $200 for sponsor a class (2 rings in a class or 4 for the weekend),
$125 for Championship Ring sponsor including (Breedable Adult, Altered
Adult, Judge's Cup, handicap, senior, youngster, teenager, adult, mature
adult, About Perfect, Royalty, Supreme Champ, Nobility, Breeder Showcase.
And it's $100 to sponsor a Specialty Ring (including all color classes
and Best Bud, Greencard and Shelter/Pet Store).  The following is a list
of the rings for Saturday and then their corresponding ring on Sunday
in ( ):

Breedable Adult (and Teenager)
Altered Adult (and Adult)
Kit Class (and Youngster) - SPONSORED
Judge's Cup (same)
Shelter/Pet Store (and Best Bud)
Senior (same) - SPONSORED
About Perfect (same) - SPONSORED
Royalty (Supreme Champ)
Handicap (same)
Nobility (Breeder Showcase)
Albino (same)
Black Sable (same)
Blaze/Panda  (same) - SPONSORED
Chocolate (same)
Cinnamon (same) - SPONSORED
Fine Point (same)
Greencard - SPONSORED
Mitt (same) - SPONSORED
Mutt (same) - SPONSORED
Sable (same) - SPONSORED
Siamese (same)
Silver (same)
Tuxedo (same)
WWDE (same) - SPONSORED

This is as of 1/17/06.

So if you are interested, please contact [log in to unmask]
All checks made payable to LOS National, PO Box 866, Levittown, PA 19058.
You can mail donated items here as well.  Our website is:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/ or to go directly to our
registration page please visit:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/showentryvendorinfo.htm

All our forms are online, but if you have trouble accessing them, I would
be more than happy to email them.  Also if you are looking to register
for the Early Bird special, they will need to be postmarked by February
10th, 2006.  Registration will continue until February 28th, 2006 (if
you fax your confirmation, payment must be received by March 5th, 2006).

The Fort Washington Expo Center is located at 1100 Virigina Drive, Fort
Washington, PA, for those looking to spectate, please visit the Expo's
site at: www.horseandpetexpo.com for coupons and hours and directions.

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith

PS - Permission to cross post.