From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 22:35:32 -0400
My little Benjamin is going for surgery today (Friday).  He has
insolinomia and is suspect of right adrenal.  His last surgery (left
adrenal) he did not tolerate the anesthesia well.  So please keep him in
your thoughts today.  I'll be a nervous wreck all day.  Then next month,
providing ($$), Schnapps has to go in for pretty much the same, but
hopefully his will be a left adrenal or even better yet no adrenal!
Ben has the best doctor working on him so things should go a o.k.  But,
please say a little prayer and keep him in your thoughts today.  Thanks!

God Bless,
Lisa & her 24 paws