Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 00:06:23 -0600
I just received a call from a lady in the Marion, Kentucky area, who bought
a kit from a major pet store (name and address as soon as she gets it to
me), confirmed as an ECE carrier.  She lost her 5 year old female to the
ECE.

She is going to call me and give me the name and address of the pet store
in Tennessee where she bought the kit.  She states there were 8 kits in the
group she got hers from.  Yes, the kit does have the tattoos behind the
ears.