From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 11:57:06 EST
Well, per usual it took me forever to get the tiny raffle site up but
it is now up and running.  Of course all monies from the purchase of
Raffle Tickets go straight to our Veterinarian at Pet Medical Center.
Please take a look at the wonderful Ferret Angels being raffled off.
The address to view them is:
http://hometown.aol.com/ferretangels2003/index.html

I hope you will all be very enthusiastic and buy at least one raffle
ticket.  Buying one raffle ticket gets you 6 chances to win.

Thank you all for supporting our Ferrets at the Ferret Friends of Indian
River County Ferret Shelter.  A "NO KILL" NO PROFIT shelter since 1991

Good luck in the raffle and may the Ferret Angel be with you.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, FFIRC Shelter