From:
EI - Lydia French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 1999 09:34:26 -0400
I had a sand box for my babies, they loved it.  But more than that they
love a plastic garbage bag filled with shreded paper.  They will play for
10 minutes in the bag.  They will leave and came back many time during the
play time.  More than they did with the sand box.  they are so funny too.
next time I want clear plastic bags so I can see in too.

Lydia and the crew
Isis   I love to be rocked
Snickers   I want to run and play and play and play
Casper   I love to kiss and bite and kiss and bite
Bubba  can we go another walk mom?
With loving memories of Ossi
visit us at http://www.amswebdesign.com/family/ferrets.htm