Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 17:48:30 -0700
Hi to all you furries and your human pets!

I am writing for my Mom and one of my human kids to say thanks for the help
with the school talk!  Lots of good stuff was sent to mom's puter from some
really nice people!  One really nice lady named Denice even delievered
stuff in person!  Mom took me,Peanut( Randi Peanut says HI!) and our new
brother Snickers to school.  I don't know why the kids grumble when they
come in, we had fun!  Peanut and I played with all the human kids while Mom
and Holly talked to them.  Most of the kids want ferrets now(well how could
they NOT want one!), and Mom spoke to some parents later that day and at
open house too!  She gave them shelter information, so hopefully some
fuzzies will get good homes.

I just want to thank everyone again for all their help!

MochaBear, king of the house, writing for my mom Susan
Peanut,the tiny princess
Triskadecka,*I* was here first!
Friday,*I* own the most toys!
Julie,Can I borrow your toes?
Snickers,the new kid on the block

===
 ...to be ourselves causes us to be exiled by many others, and yet to
    comply with what others want causes us to be exiled from ourselves.
    -- Clarissa Pinkola Estes