Date:
Mon, 22 Dec 2008 12:15:58 -0600
I see more trees were added, trees are falling from the sky! There are
no fuzzies on Tree 42 but there are 11 on Tree 43 so please don't
overlook these little ones.

I picked Loofy on Tree 43 and Feather on page 28.

A Santa posted on the FML they picked Tala and Isabella on Tree 40 but
they don't have stockings. Did the santa forms get lost? Three still
need santas on that tree. Same with Tree 29, someone posted they took
Pugsley, Oliver, and Kelley - santa forms?

If you want a gift to arrive before christmas, please consider gift
cards from one of the on-line merchants that guarantee delivery before
christmas.

To all the fuzzies I picked, I truly hope your gifts arrive on time,
I mailed or ordered on time according to posted delivery schedules,
except for the two I picked Monday morning.

To all the fuzzies on the trees and their caretakers, we tried to
encourage people to be santas and send gifts in time for the little
ones to get their gifts by christmas. I'm sadly disappointed and so
very sorry that we failed in our loving task for those remaining
without santas.... Please let the little ones know that they are truly
loved by many of us, loved so very much, but unfortunately our wallets
and credit cards aren't as big as our hearts....

My final plea, Please, if there are any fuzzies remaining on the trees
when you read this (27 at the time I wrote it), please pick a remaining
fuzzy today so all the fuzzies will at the very least have santas. If
you pick more than one at the same shelter there is still time to
combine your total gift amount on one gift card.

Thank you again to all the santas from the bottom of my aching heart...

http://www.mfran.org/2008/index.html

Tree 28, 4 - Slinky, Romeo, Rambo, Frankie

Tree 29, 2 - SugarBaby, Wyatt

Tree 35, 3 - Skipton, Jenna, Deeni

Tree 39, 3 - Ashley, Jake, Bonnie

Tree 40, 5 - Crusoe, TinkerBell, Riley, Popcorn, Dorian

Tree 42, 10 - Stinker, Mitts, Sanji, RikiTikiTavish, Gigi, Fayett,
CinnamonTwist, Cici, Blanka, Thundega

Ferret Farm fuzzies - I sent a small gift box last week, priority mail
that should arrive before Christmas. I sent a little something everyone
can share so these can be shared with the little ones that won't be
receiving Alex's gifts till after christmas.

For California fuzzies and others, Omaha vaccine has ferretone and
ferretvite at very good prices and cat and dog toys and beds that can
enjoyed by ferrets too, so if you order from them it will not be a
ferret company box, but remember not to put 'ferrets' in the address
label.

Happy Holidays! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas