Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2011 20:22:09 -0500
Happy Ferret New Year!

The American Ferret Association, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit
organization who is devoted to making a difference in the ferret
community. Throughout the years, the AFA has initiated and continues
to support many worthwhile ferret causes.

We ask that you consider supporting our work. This coming year AFA
has several new endeavors including support for new ferret medical
advancements and funding for ferret rescues and shelters.

Now, we need your help.

I know that you are inundated with requests from worthwhile
organizations annually and you must decide where you feel your
contributions will have the greatest impact. By supporting us, you will
be helping in a shared effort to promote, protect and provide for the
domestic ferret. Ferrets do not have the support of the corporate world
like other companion animals do. The AFA relies on support of generous
donors such as you.

Will you join us in our effort and consider a tax-deductible year-end
gift of $20, $50, $100 or more?

We thank you for your consideration of our request, and look forward
to hearing from you in the near future. Thank you in advance for your
gift.

Sincerely,
The American Ferret Association

For your tax records, donations made online by 12/31/2011 or checks
dated on or before 12/31/2011 and received by January 7th can be
claimed on your 2011 taxes and is tax deductible to the extent
allowed by law. AFA's tax ID # 521718033.

Make your donation at www.ferret.org and clink the Donate link.

Copyright (c) 2011 American Ferret Association, Inc.
All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
PO Box 554, Frederick, MD 21705-0554