Date:
Fri, 20 Jun 1997 11:53:18 -0800
Greetings to all.
I had to make a tough decision a while back and find a new home for my
little friends.  My life has changed dramatically in the last year and I no
longer have adequate time to care for them in a complete way.  I did find a
great place that would adopt them out.  It's called the Best Little Rodent
and Ferret House and it's here in Seattle.  I gave them some $ for help with
the vet.'s bills and they will care for them until they find a home that's
appropriate.

I wanted to go visit but I find myself avoiding the place because I feel so
guilty.  I know that these folks will find them a better home than the one I
provided but I do love Flip, Sparky, and Rosie and I wish they were still
with me.  I can't help but feel that I've abandoned them.

Originally this posting was meant to let you know about the cage I have and
want to get rid of but I got unexpectedly sidetracked by my emotions.  So
I'll tell you about the cage now.  It's about 3' high by 4 1/2' long and 1
1/2' wide.  It has four shelves with ramps between them and two doors.  I am
stripping the carpet and hammocks out to enable the new owners to install
their own.  I made this myself and all I want out of it is the materials
cost; I figure that to be about $60.

If you are interested you may email me at: [log in to unmask]

Hope to hear from you soon,
Paul Lerch