From:
Sue Savage <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jul 2006 05:19:12 -0700
Hey Ferret lovers out there,
Furry in St Louis is going to have a adoption day at the Sunset Hills
PetsMart on Sunday July 9 2006.  We will offer nail clipping and ear
cleaning for a $5.00 donation each ferret.  We still have litter and
plastic tubes for sale.  Just give Furry a call for details.
(314 608-0370)

Come out and support the ferret rescue.  We would love to see old faces.
We are also taking applcations for foster homes.  Furry is looking for
volunteers to help get a big fund rasier going in Sept or Oct.  Email
us and let us know if you can help and one of us will get back to you.
For info, visit our website at
http://furry.ferretlife.com/

Thanks from all of us at Furry