From:
Lori Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 21:22:29 -0400
Another whopping 36-page issue of The American Ferret Report will be mailed
to AFA members soon.  The cover is something very special from Clara
Rodriquez, so keep your eyes peeled!  Those who aren't AFA members will be
able to see Clara's artwork and some articles from the issue at the AFA Web
site on approximately September 13.  Hot topics in this issue include a
continuing discussion about CDV vaccines; protocols for Lupron, Casodex,
and Arimidex; and a special section for ferret shelters, including advice
on starting a shelter and a heartwarming rescue story.  Articles from back
issues of the AFR are always available on the AFA Web site.

Anyone interested in volunteering their time or talent to the AFR should
contact me at the address below.  Writers and photographers who contribute
significantly to six consecutive issues are eligible to receive a one-year
complimentary membership to the AFA.  The AFR is run entirely by volunteers
who are also ferret owners, and we can always use more---volunteers, not
ferrets, we have plenty of those!

Lori Barber
Managing Editor
The American Ferret Report
www.ferret.org
E-mail: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]