From:
"Diane L. Hinck" <"[log in to unmask]"@FREEWWWEB.COM>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 19:53:39 -0500
I posted earlier about Beanie's passing, and my vet just called and told me
that she was full of many cancers that metatasized in her abdomen.  I know
now that putting her to sleep was the right choice- this has helped to ease
my mind.  I cannot say enough thanks to everyone for their kind emails and
phone calls.  I wanted to share my vet's name with everyone, because she
has always gone above and beyond herself to care for my ferrets.  Beanie
will be with other pets in a communal cremation, and buried.  Her name is
Dr. Lorie Padgett at Care Animal Hospital 511 Bloomingdale Ave.  Brandon,
Fl (813) 684-PETS There is an exotic vet there too, named Dr Richard Funk.
The staff at this Hospital is always friendly, kind and compassionate, and
they truly love all animals, and even have a little "zoo" out back and take
in hurt and sick wild animals too.  I only wish that I could say I've met a
"people" Dr. like this- but I can't say that!  Animals deserve the best we
can give them, and this hospital is!  Once again, thanks to everyone, and
Beanie's site is at the following:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Beani002/resident.HTM

Diane and crew (sammy, Nipper, Gizmo, and the souls of Lil' Rat, and the
late but great Beanie Baby) hugs and kisses to all from us!  xox